Chris Morgan and Unusual Risks are very proud to announce the UK’s first ever “HIV & Finance Tour” in partnership with Terrence Higgins Trust – Health, Wealth & Happiness Project, will be happening in February and March 2017.
They are offering free HIV and Finance Educational Workshops that are designed to provide training for professionals who work with people living with HIV. The workshops will be taking place in Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton and London
Speaking about the HIV & Finance Tour, Chris Morgan Said,
‘I’m very excited to be touring the UK with the HIV & Finance Tour, offering HIV Professionals an opportunity to learn more about the financial issues facing their clients and financial products available to their service users’.
The tour will feature a presentation from Chris Morgan the UK’s leading financial adviser on HIV Finance Issues, plus group discussions and question & answer sessions. The workshop will offer free training and a chance for delegates to share experiences.
These are some of the topics included in the workshop
· Exclusion of people living with HIV by the UK Finance Industry
· Current position HIV and Life Insurance (HIV and Life Insurance Consumer Guide)
· Financial Planning for over 50’s living with HIV (Whole of Life Assurance)
· Current position HIV and Mortgages (Issues Faced by people living with HIV applying for mortgages)
· Other Financial Products for people living with HIV (Pensions, Income Protection, Critical Illness Cover )
We are now inviting HIV Professionals to register for the Workshops by using the links enclosed below.
If you require more information on HIV Life Assurance, HIV Life Insurance or HIV Mortgages please contact Unusual Risks Mortgage & Insurance Services by phone 0845 474 3075, or by email at email@example.com
The HIV & Finance Tour will include Manchester and Birmingham
Birmingham: Community Hub, John Lewis, Birmingham (2nd March 2017, 2pm to 4pm)
Manchester: George House Trust, Manchester (3rd March 2017, 2pm to 4pm)